Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Go.




Guess what?! 
11 days. 
11 days until I get on the airplane and go to Belize. 
Its so very close I can taste it! 


These past few weeks have been pretty awesome. 
I lost my phone I am horrible with phones... and keys 
and I have been using the quietness to really seek God. 
Its a lot easier to hear Him with the cell phone gone. no duh!
And on Sunday I shared with my church about my trip 
and my father and I sang/played "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"


In the song, the last line of the last verse says:


"And go to a world that is dying, His perfect salvation to tell"
It made me think about our world...
And how we are called TO GO. 


You know... Jesus didn't ask us to "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation" - Mark 16:15. 
He commanded us. 
and last I checked... a commandement is a lot different than a request. 
At least my parents would say so. 


The world is dying....
and its not going to pause while we figure out 
where 
when
or how we are supposed to go. 
Jesus said go. 


Go into your school. Go into your work. Go into your social group. Go into your Facebook. Go into your club. Go into your sports games. Go into your church. Go into your shopping. Go into your concerts. Go into your book club. 
GO and PREACH the good news to ALL creation. 


Because we were commanded..... And because we love Jesus Christ. 




......11 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment