Friday, June 1, 2012

I don't Belize it.










Well....
I can't believe it. 
I am only three weeks away from going to Belize. 
THREE WEEKS!
Its just SO amazinglywonderful I am SO crazycrazyexcited!!!! 


I have been to Belize twice... and I guess you could say it never quite let go of me.
(I mean how could it? Look at the pictures. The Belizeans are beautiful inside and out)  
After going to Belize, I realized something; I wanted to serve God on the mission field. Whether that means short term missions, long term missions, leaving the States or staying here, I am going to be apart of Gods team in reaching lost and hurting people. 


What an amazing adventure this is going to be. 


So... after going to Belize twice as a participant, I am now going as an intern with Praying Pelican Missions. I will be there for six weeks (yes... I said SIX), and it is going to be life changing. 
I just know it.  
God has already provided abundantly for me and is preparing my heart and mind for this trip.


....I only have to wait 3 weeks... or 21 days... or 504 hours.... or 30, 240 seconds....

No comments:

Post a Comment