Saturday, July 14, 2012

God You are Beautiful






If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE mountains. 
Mountains I feel, just have a sort of power and awesomeness in them that reminds me of Gods power and awesomeness. 


My second week in Belize was spent in Dangriga which is a coast town South of Belize City. 
To get there, we had to go through the mountains and over many many rivers. 
I sat in the front of the bus and was in AWE of the beauty. 
Everyone was making fun of me. Whatever. 
I see God in the mountains and that makes me happy. 


My week in Dangriga... was amazing. I will post more pictures and stories later. 
My team... had the fire and passion of God in them and I saw many lives changed because of that trip. Including my own. 
I also became very good friends with the other Assistant Trip Leader named Sarah.
She is from North Carolina and we will be friends forever. I know that for sure.  


Thank you God... for your beautiful gifts.  

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I am so glad to know you and see how much of a blessing you are to those around you. I am also impressed with your photography skills! Napoleon Dynamite's skills pale in comparison to yours!
    Miss you lots...
    Ali Smith

    ReplyDelete